Falstad Circuit Simulator: Blank Circuit
Create A, B, C & D in Falstad to complete the sections below.
- In circuit A, what is the voltage drop across the 220R?
- Between B & C, which circuit draws more current?
- What is the voltage drop across the 10k?
- Why are the voltage drops across 220R resistors higher in B than A?
Series & Parallel
- Between B & D, which circuit draws more current?
- What is the total resistance of B? (hover the cursor over +5V for the R value)
- How does the resistance of B compare to A?
- Why is the total resistance of D 1/3 the value of A?